Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween, eh? That's apt!

Hey ,  I've come for You!!

I thought it'd bee appropriate that I start my Night Lords blog on Halloween. I haven't  too many photos to start off with but I'm hoping to rectify that very shortly.
I thought that I'd start off with why I love the Night Lords. In my opinion, Night Lords are the perfect mercenary army. They hold no true allegiance to any of the chaos gods and they temper their hatred for the "false" emperor with patience for the perfect kill.
Excellent character background lies in both "Lord of the Night" by Simon Spurrier and of course "Soul Hunter" by Aaron Dembski-Bowden. In both books, I got the impression that the protagonist were noble warriors that were wronged and misunderstood. Both characters look upon the lost chaos-tainted warriors of their own legion the same way the imperials look upon any chaos marine.

What are your views? What's your favorite army and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment