Saturday, December 18, 2010

'Tis the Season to be Sickly!

Hey guys, sorry I've been away for so long. It's been one thing after another. People have been dropping like flies at work and it seems Santa Nurgle has decided to gift me with one of his many plagues early this year...just in time for Christmas.

I just wanted to give you an update as to what I've been doing in the interim and what I've got planned next.

I've painted up some Atramentar terminators to share with you. These are a prequel to a tutorial I'll be doing to show you how I painted them.






For now....Enjoy!

Bolter blast from Armorcast
@Derina: Here's a close-up of the bolter blast. Sorry the image is sideways. I just couldn't get it oriented the right way, but you get the picture

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the closer look, After reading and listning to the first 2 Night Lords stories my Iron Warriors are going to be with out a home as Im going to do Night Lords.

    any idea on the runs they use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Traditionally, Night lords are a fast attack based legion. That said, you could run a high number of Raptors or bikes or a combination of both. I've been playing with the idea of using the BA codex to get that fast feel for my Night Lords as I tend to stay away from too many Demonic forces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. there is a guy on Dakka doing just that but pre heresy.

    ReplyDelete