Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Reenforcements Have Arrived!

Sorry that I've been away. Work has had me working overtime to the point that I can't form complete sentences anymore. Sadly, it's not quite over yet for me.

Enough of that! I wanted to take the time to share some of my excitement with you guys. Check it out...more bikers and "what's that?"...could it be the beginnings of my Atramentar! I'll keep you guys updated with photos as I go along.

Viris colratha dath sethicara teshdasovallian. Solruthis veh za jass.

 




Sons of our father, stand in midnight clad. We bring the night

I thought I'd post some pics of some of my possessed. I think Big Jim just might get a kick out of them. I don't use them very often 'cause of the randomness but mostly because my rolling sucks.
 I've also posted a pic of a unit of thousand sons that I also use every once in a while. Admittedly, not very often because of the price tag but a fun unit to use none the less. Oh, by the way those are Armorcast bolter blasts on the 1k sons that I've painted in an eldritch green. They're sweeeet! I 'll probably pick up some more in the future. I really like the way they look.

5 comments:

  1. Nice job on the Thousand Sons -- the bolt blasts are especially cool looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More very nice looking models, and yes I am digging the Possessed Marines a lot. They are some of my favorite models in the Chaos Marine range!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good there, can I get a closer look @ the blasts?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure, I'll throw it in my next post. If you can't wait that long go to armorcast.com and look under cinematic effects. They are the medium blast, if I remember correctly.

    ReplyDelete